返回列表 發帖

前AREA 51員工慌張地打電話到Art Bell的Call In節目--FYR

Area 51 : The Frantic Caller

Time Slot: 1997.9.12

Here is a transcript of the talk:

"Hello Art? Art? Hi....I don't have a whole lot of time..um...I was a former employee of Area 51...I was let go on a medical discharge about a week ago...and...and...(starts to cry)...I kinda been running across the country...um...um....man....I don't know WHERE to start......they'll triangulate on this position really, really soon... (starting to break up and get more frantic--Art tells him to give us something quick>)...OK...um...um....What we're thinking of as Aliens ...they're EXTRA-DIMENSIONAL BEINGS...that an earlier precursor of the SPACE PROGRAM MADE CONTACT WITH...uh...they are NOT what they claim to be...uh...they have INFILTRATED a lot of aspects of the MILITARY ESTABLISHMENT particularily Area 51...uh...the DISASTERS that are coming...the GOVERNMENT knows about them....and there's a lot of SAFE AREAS in this WORLD THAT THEY COULD BEGIN MOVING THE POPULATION TO...N O W - Art.....but they are NOT doing anything about it... THEY WANT THE MAJOR POPULATION CENTERS - WIPED OUT SO THAT THE FEW THAT ARE LEFT WILL BE MORE EASILY CONTROLLABLE....(breaking up more, starting to cry...)...I started getting...." Silence - Art went off the air at that point.

一名Area51 前職員打到內華逹的電台--FYR.

電台主持(Art Bell): 你好
前職員: (喘氣聲)呀,我....我沒有足夠時間
電台主持: 啊, 我們可以先看看您是否找對地方通話著手吧
前職員: 我是在 Area 51 的
電台主持: 你是被解僱的員工嗎?
前職員: (喘氣聲) 我是前僱員
一星期前我因為醫療關係被放出來.... 還有,還有......(喘氣聲)
(被解僱後)我一直在全國四處走(喘氣聲) ...., 該死! 我根本不知道從哪裡開始說起!!
他們很快會用三角定位測定我們位置!
電台主持: 你在電話中沒有很多時間, 所以請快快告訴我們重點吧
前職員: (急速喘氣聲) 好的, ,,,呀, 呀.... 我們知道是有外星人的, 另一空間的生物...一位從前參與太空計劃的前輩聯繫了, 他們不是像他們所說的那麼樣, 軍事上他們在許多方面滲入了,尤其是在Area 51!
(在哭) 有個大災難要來到!!! 軍隊...不, 對不起(太緊張說錯了), 其實政府早已知道了,...世界上其實有很多安全的地方,各地的政府可以開始把人民遷移入去的,...
電台主持: 但政府什麼也不做..嗎?
前職員: (激動) 他們什麼也不做!!! 他們(政府/生物)想徹底摧毀那些主要人口集中的地方,因為人數剩下越少數越易控制!!!!
(靜止...)
電台主持: 對...
前職員: (在哭...).. 呀呀... (嘆息) 我..我還想............!

(通訊中止)

【詳情請GOOGLE Art Bell's Area 51 】

本錄音真實性,有待查證。
您所在的用戶組只能看到部分內容.
如查看全部內容, 請先登錄或者註冊.

返回列表