只要用手指就可以把土挖開。
這樣水就會流到小鱷魚的身邊了。
途中只要讓水流經過小鴨鴨,就可以得到額外的分數。
前幾關都非常簡單。
不過後面的關卡可以選擇的路線就很多,慢慢要動腦筋囉
怎麼讓水到達小鱷魚的身邊又同時得到小鴨鴨,就是困難的所在了。
越到後面越需要動腦筋,不是可以隨便過關的喔。
剛開始時會覺得很簡單,後面可就不是這麼回事囉!

MEET SWAMPY IN WHERE’S MY WATER? — THE HIT DISNEY APP NOW AVAILABLE FOR ANDROID!
Swampy the Alligator lives under the city and yearns for a more human-like existence. He is especially fond of cleanliness. The other alligators do not take kindly to Swampy’s eccentricities and have conspired to sabotage his water supply.
Where’s My Water? is a challenging physics-based puzzler complete with multi-touch controls, detailed graphics and a sensational soundtrack. To be successful, you need to be clever and keep an eye out for algae, toxic ooze, triggers, and traps.
120 AWESOME LEVELS INCLUDING FREE UPDATES!
The fun is just beginning. Swampy’s pipes are broken and it is up to you to get the water flowing again through six themed chapters, each with 20 challenging levels. New levels are included in regular updates for FREE!
MEET SWAMPY!
The story of Swampy unfolds as you play. He’s cute, he’s funny, he just wants to take a bath with his beloved rubber ducky. Richly detailed graphics and animation bring Swampy and his subterranean world to life.
AMAZING LIFE-LIKE WATER PHYSICS
Go with the flow! Swipe, slosh, and splash to guide water through increasingly challenging scenarios with flawlessly fluid physics.
COLLECTIBLES AND BONUS LEVELS
Collect Swampy’s shower items to unlock bonus levels. Collect all the rubber duckies and tap around for even more surprises!
Every drop counts in Where’s My Water? — A refreshing new puzzler filled with good clean gaming fun!

頁: [1]